Philip Henson, chairs the CIPD Employment Law Conference 2012
Here is a full list of the speakers:
- Norman Lamb MP – the Minister for Employment Relations, Consumer and Postal Affairs, gave the Key Note Address – recorded video.
- Carl Creswell, Deputy Director of Domestic Labour Law from the Department of Business Services
- Charles Wynn-Evans head of the employment practice of Dechert/a Part Time (Fee Paid) Employment Judge.
- Paul Nicholls QC 11KBW.
- Stephen Levinson, Employment Partner at Radcliffes Le Brasseur, and
- Leatham Green, Assistant Director of Personnel & Training for East Sussex County Council,
- Angela Shields, Director, Employment Law, Pitmans LLP
- Nina Barakzai, EMEA Privacy Counsel, Dell,
- Ruth Daniels, VP Legal, Ancestry.co.uk
- Chris Russell, BAE Systems
- Claire Carey, Employment Partner, Sackers LLP
- Dermot Courtier, Group Head of Pensions, Kingfisher
- Caroline Stroud, Employment Partner Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP
- Graham Browning, Global Head of People Performance, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP
- Michael Burd, Partner and Joint Head of Employment, Reward and Immigration, Lewis Silkin LLP,
- Mark Mansell, People and Offices Partner, Allen & Overy LLP,
- Joanne Owers, Partner Employment Department, Fox Williams LLP
- Beecroft dismissal proposals ‘won’t create more jobs’ (telegraph.co.uk)